Technically the reports were correct–but Effectively they were WRONG! Very recently we learned that the SAME PRODUCT IS ALIVE AND WELL, but having an identity crisis.
Here’s the ‘skinny’ as we learned it:
- Carrington Labs is, in fact, DOA. Defunct. Dissolved. Disappeared.
- As Carrington was gasping its final dying breaths, investors were snatching up the pieces.
- The Costa Rica plantations, processing equipment and the process itself were acquired by a South American company.
- The Aloe fields were replanted and have now matured.
- The Aloe is being harvested and processed to produce an identical Aloe vera dry powdered extract.
Here’s the problem:
- During the snatching of pieces, Mannatech® cleverly snatched up the trade-name “Manapol.”
- Of course, Mannatech® has to be snickering with glee. They would be foolish to give it back.
Come up with a clever new name for the product, then,
- Begin re-educating all the health-conscious people of the change
The New Name:
- The new name for the identical product is “Verapol®.”
- Well, technically, it is “NaturManan™ Verapol® Premium,” but we are all friends here–you can just call it “Verapol®” and we will immediately know what you are talking about.
How It Compares:
Muscle Testing Results:
Excellent on all those we tested it on.
Surprisingly and unexpectedly higher than “Brand B” we used to carry.
I accidentally bit the inside of my mouth, leaving a very sore injury. Because it was affecting my sleep, I put a pinch of the Verapol® on the area at about 3:00 AM. When I awoke a few hours later, the area was completely pain-free and undetectable. I am convinced …
No discernible flavor when mixed with water or juice
It remains light and fluffy after opening in a moderately dry environment. Under the same conditions, “Brand B” became rubbery while Verapol® remained essentially unchanged.
Just like James Bond’s martini, it is best “shaken, not stirred.” When water is added and it is vigorously shaken, it reverts to Aloe vera inner leaf gel.
The shelf life is Five freakin’ years! The other brand was only 2 years (officially–less than 2 actually.
Currently it is only available in 30 gram jars of loose powder. It may become availability in veggie caps in the near future. (Personally, I like powder the best.)
30 gram jars, expected to be a 60 day supply, are only $70 plus shipping. (You may recall that the 30 gram jar of the other brand was $100.)
NOW IN STOCK
Either go to
http://abhealthshop.com/verapol-premium.html to place your order, or call us at 208-278-1615 between 8:00 AM and 5 PM Pacific (11:00 AM and 8:00 PM Eastern)
Not ready to order, but would like to stay informed?
If the time isn’t right for you to place an order, but you would like to be updated about people’s experiences, stock levels and other available Aloe products, simply complete the form below: